Our website address is: https://www.louisescottphoto.com.
I, Louise Scott, of Louise Scott Photography.
You can contact me at 7 Woodbrook, Sandpit, Termonfeckin, Co.Louth, by post or by email at [email protected]
The data protection representative is Louise Scott
The data protection representative is Louise Scott, whom you can contact at lo[email protected]
For my clients, we process your data:
• in order to provide you with wedding photography services;
• in order to provide you with wedding photography advice;
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data from our contact form:
Such as your name, email address, telephone number, IP address, geographical location and details of your wedding day.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
There may also be limited circumstances where our legal basis for processing is based upon your written consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), in which case you can withdraw your consent at any time. You must give us notice that you are withdrawing your consent.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
• right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
• right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
•. Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If I am processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, I cannot provide you with wedding photography advice and/or services.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.